Monday, April 20, 2009

A girl that likes me?

There is a senior in my science class that sits in front of me and I am a Junior. She one day was standing in front of the classroom and she saw me then her eyes went wide open and she started to smooth down her shirt. After that day she keeps looking at me from afar in the hallways and when in class she preens right in front of me before she sits down. She also yesterday had a slip on shoe and it was dangling while she massaged her heel and I was looking at her and she saw me and I pretended to look at the floor (I like feet, i cant stop staring at a pretty girl%26#039;s feet, idk y...) anyway, today she came and she was wearing flip flops which got me completely turned on. She also fidgeted with a pen that she had while i was fidgeting with mine too, she would stick the pen in and out of a hoop on the handle of her purse. Does she want me really bad, and what do I do, i mean I am a junior and shes a senior, an incredibly pretty, popular senior, so y would she want me, if she wants me....

A girl that likes me?
Sounds like she wants you :), that putting the pen through the hoop in her purse is a flirt technique. Just go for it! She obviously wants you and the age difference doesn%26#039;t matter, I know plenty of younger guys goin out with older girls. Hope it works out for ya!



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment