Monday, April 20, 2009

Is this teacher into me?

Before you comment just read this whole thing through.





I have this teacher who i think might be into me from how she acts and some stuff she has done. You be the judge.





She always seems more into me than other students, asking me personal questions and complimenting me on how i look. Once, to deminstrate something in class she chose me to slow dance with in front of everyone and put her hand on my lower back. Then once i went to ask her a question after class and to %26quot;help answer it%26quot; she patted me down and firmly cupped my sides to show what body mass is. Then once in class she was talking about a type of sock and i took off my shoe to show i had it and she basicly massaged my foot. What do you guys think?





Im not interested in anyone telling me not to get involved with a teacher because that isnt what Im looking for. Also, please noe responses telling me to report. Im old enough and can handle whatever akward situation she may throw at me. Thanks.

Is this teacher into me?
You know something, your teacher has a big gap in her life-it%26#039;s her love life. She%26#039;s looking for it of all places in a teen like you. Please don%26#039;t let her get carried away. Stop her advancing on you by finding yourself a nice girl. How%26#039;s that? Make it a point to show her that you have someone in your life.





Or you can be direct and tell her off. Be careful of the consequences, she may grade you low or take revenge in class...if she%26#039;s that type.
Reply:I wouldn%26#039;t date a teacher until you are no longer in her classroom.








if you are unable to tell her to knock it down a few pegs, maybe make sarcastic comments aimed at her, or something. She%26#039;ll get the point.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment