Sunday, April 19, 2009

What can I say to this girl to get her to come over and 'hang out'?

I met this girl and she is really hot, but has a horrible personality. All she talks about is things I don%26#039;t care about like shoes or hair, other bullshit like that. Anyway, I want to put it on her before I cut her loose but she is cautious. I think she has been through this before so I have to re-do my usual strategy to get her to come over. I tried saying %26#039;no, I don%26#039;t want sex, I just want to spend time with you and I don%26#039;t see you. I miss you%26#039; If I can get her to come over, I will just do my back massage. I can turn it into sex 99% of the time if I just keep rubbing till they get horny. What are some lines that a girl like this wouldn%26#039;t usually hear that would score a goal?

What can I say to this girl to get her to come over and %26#039;hang out%26#039;?
Inflatable girlfriends don%26#039;t care
Reply:wtf don%26#039;t get her to come over if she has a horrible personality!!!



develop skin cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment