Monday, April 20, 2009

Painful feet. What could this be?

The tops of both of my feet hurt a large amount when I bend my feet. I cannot walk on rocky areas or extreme uneven terrain without sharp pain, as bad as crilling your ankle, hitting me on the middles of my feet. I have always been agile and athletic and this is really slowing me down. I have been wearing Birkenstock shoes and sneakers made for walking. What to do next? What could this be? Also, when someone massages my foot in that area, I yelp in pain but it seems to help it to be rubbed somewhat.

Painful feet. What could this be?
my sister had the same thing it was two things a very high instep and her bone kinda stuck up abit on top of foot.cant remember what the doctor told her to do .and i cant ask her for you as she is in the R.A.F and is at Afghanistan for months,sorry.i say you should go get it checked out at the doctors,you don%26#039;t want it to get worse.good luck hope this helped



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment