Sunday, April 19, 2009

What would be a good "opening day" gift for a new small business owner?

My husband is opening a small cafe next month. He has been working tirelessly to get it open and will be working long hours for a long time after opening. I want to give him a gift that says, I%26#039;m proud of you, you can do anything you set your mind to, I love you, I%26#039;m here to support you, and good luck. Tall order, I know.





I don%26#039;t want it to be too cheesy (ie engraved paperweight or inspirational posters) or funny. I%26#039;m going for meaningful and possibly even utilitarian - I considered a gift certificate for a massage/spa day but it seemed to0 trite and impersonal.





Perhaps a piece of jewelry or really good pair of shoes (for standing in all day)?





I was hoping to stay under $100, but would consider more for the right gift.





All suggestions welcome!! Thank you!!

What would be a good %26quot;opening day%26quot; gift for a new small business owner?
Artwork for the cafe ,there are some awesome creations out there.....sculpture or a banner.....something that can be saved as a memo (eventually he may sell up etc ).....


I work in a cafe and the best things are probably the artwork and


large indoor palms.....
Reply:Buy his a nice business suit to wear on opening day.



microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment